Prerequisites for this course are:
- Be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Be a certified Divemaster.
- Hold a current CPR and First Aid certification (i.e. a valid and current CPROX Certification).
- Have a current medical examination for diving.
- Have a minimum of forty (40) logged dives.
- Possess the minimum instructional equipment, as defined in leadership course standards.
The student must assist an active instructor with the following classes. The Student must attend all classes, confined water and open water sessions:
- One (1) complete Open Water Scuba Diver Course.
- One (1) limited academic presentation.
- One (1) limited confined water presentation.
- One (1) limited open water presentation.
- Four (4) Specialty Courses.
The price includes: all books and course material, and registration.
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.